We have all heard phrases like “I have a huge knot in my shoulder” or “I’m all knotted up”. And I’m sure we are all familiar with that sudden twinge of pain or that dull ache that cries out for attention- oftentimes while we are doing unremarkable things like making
In a society where the pervasive use of smartphones and other mobile devices has become the norm, many people are starting to experience neck pain more frequently. How can using a cell phone cause such long lasting discomfort? It’s all in how you look at it. Put simply, the human
- Simple Ways to Prevent and Detect Skin Cancer
- Headaches and Massage
- Dry Brushing: What it is and Why it’s Important
- Posture Perfect
- Bending without Breaking: A Look at Hypermobility
- Dip Your Hands In This
- Muscle Cramps, Charley Horses, or Spasms: Here’s how to beat them.
- Under too much pressure? Why deep tissue massage should not be painful.
- Heat it or Ice it? Guidelines for pain relief.
- Muscle Memory: Why practice makes perfect until it hurts
- The Low Back Pain Cycle
- The Benefits of Chair Massage
- Recovering from a workout can be a pain- But it doesn’t have to be
- 6 Ways to Maximize Massage Benefits
- Don’t Forget to Breathe
- Feeling Knotty: What is a Muscle Knot?
- Is Your Phone a Pain in Your Neck?