Chair massage is often found in airports, county fairs, concert venues, malls, health clubs and sporting events. Since it is quick, readily available in many different locations and non-threatening in nature, chair massage is often the public’s first exposure to professional massage techniques. Recently, chair massage has also become a
It’s normal to feel some soreness after beginning a new workout regiment, however if it is taking more than few days for you to get back in the gym after a tough session, you might want to take a closer look at recovery. When you lift weights or perform intense
Book enough time. It’s best to get a massage as frequently as possible, even if it’s once every six weeks. All your muscle tightness and pain can not be totally worked out in one 60 minute session, as you’re constantly living, breathing, and moving your body. This is why if
We are constantly on the go- whether physically, mentally or emotionally- we are going, doing, and thinking about a million different things. That’s why, in the midst of all the chaos, it is crucial we remember to breathe. Literally. Oxygen is so important to our bodies that our brain and
- Simple Ways to Prevent and Detect Skin Cancer
- Headaches and Massage
- Dry Brushing: What it is and Why it’s Important
- Posture Perfect
- Bending without Breaking: A Look at Hypermobility
- Dip Your Hands In This
- Muscle Cramps, Charley Horses, or Spasms: Here’s how to beat them.
- Under too much pressure? Why deep tissue massage should not be painful.
- Heat it or Ice it? Guidelines for pain relief.
- Muscle Memory: Why practice makes perfect until it hurts
- The Low Back Pain Cycle
- The Benefits of Chair Massage
- Recovering from a workout can be a pain- But it doesn’t have to be
- 6 Ways to Maximize Massage Benefits
- Don’t Forget to Breathe
- Feeling Knotty: What is a Muscle Knot?
- Is Your Phone a Pain in Your Neck?